The Wheaton Power Gliding Leather Recliner by Flexsteel features continuous upholstery flows from the seat down to the bottom of the footrest in a waterfall effect. This technique paired with vertical heavy-thread stitching adds visual height to the design. Slim, but comfortable seating allows this piece to fit in small and large rooms alike. Pad overlays on the arms and narrow back wings complement the overall refinement of the frame. Enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- 15 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the power button control.
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Available for faster delivery in select leathers.
- Available in multiple custom-order leather colors.